64GB Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64GB Recommendation

I currently have 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN), but I'm looking to upgrade to 64GB. I'm not overclocking, just using the XMP profile with PBO enabled.

This is for my gaming/work rig. I'm a developer doing a lot of virtualization. I have a X570 Aorus Xtreme with a 5950x.

I was looking at the models with the specs below.

DDR4-3600MHz CL14-15-15-35 (4x16GB)

Thanks in advance.
    Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Rev. 2.0 BIOS FD | i7 920 | CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-750HX | Cooler Master V8 | Cooler Master HAF X | 6GB Corsair Dominator Triple Channel Memory | Intel 120GB X25-M SSD | EVGA GTX 470 | Windows 7 x64

That is pretty much as good as it gets. The memory kit has plenty of headroom and OC capability so that is an option should you decide to test limits of the CPU internal memory controller or enhance overall system performance.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      That is pretty much as good as it gets. The memory kit has plenty of headroom and OC capability so that is an option should you decide to test limits of the CPU internal memory controller or enhance overall system performance.
      Thank you.
      Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Rev. 2.0 BIOS FD | i7 920 | CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-750HX | Cooler Master V8 | Cooler Master HAF X | 6GB Corsair Dominator Triple Channel Memory | Intel 120GB X25-M SSD | EVGA GTX 470 | Windows 7 x64

Comment

Working...
      X