Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get model numbers for the Neo kits coming out soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get model numbers for the Neo kits coming out soon?

In regards to the Neo kits: https://www.gskill.com/community?cls...&id=1604585385

Can anyone at G. Skill give the model numbers for these kits?

Which ones are you interested in?

Up to a certain point the way how a SKU is put together is fairly simple and also logical. So the model numbers for certain specs like 2x16GB DDR4-3800 14-16-16-36 1.5V = F4-3800C14D-32GTZN are fairly easy to predict. In general most kits will be listed on webpage before they actually hit the shelves, so you can keep watching the Trident Z Neo category for any updates.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

The 3600 mostly.

So basically F4-3600C14D-32GTZN is what I should put into Google soon?

Comment

Yeah, F4-3600C14D-32GTZN (or F4-3600C14D-32GTZNB, even though there never was a 1.4V spec for the 2x16GB kits).
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Do we happen to know prices for this stuff? I feel like G. Skill has to price it well or else people will just flock to Crucial's E-Die. 200 euros for the 3600C14 2X16GB kit would be nice.

Comment

Any word yet on when and where these will actually be available? I’m going to be finishing up a build and I’ve been waiting for this, but if there’s still no actual stock to be had, guess I’ll go another direction.

Comment

I'm tracking the 4000 64GB, it should be F4-4000C18D-64GTZN. From my research it seems to follow a format like this:
              F4 4000 C18 D 64G TZ N *
              ? Speed CAS latency Kit size (dual or quad) Capacity Trident Z? Neo (R for "RGB" black variant) B/
              Different voltages?
              So if you are looking for Ryzen 5000 Neo, make sure it has TZN.

Comment

Steath, I just gave up waiting on these. They might come in January but for now I just bought TeamGroup 3600C16 32GB.

Comment

Working...
                X