Ram problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram problem

When using 2 ram modules in both dual channel or single channel the games are crashed, but if I only use a ram memory nothing happens and I can play without problem. My motherboard is a Gigabyte B450 DS3H V1.0 and the ram 2x8gb G. Skill RipJawsV 3000mhz, Amd Ryzen 3 3200g with radeon vega 8 graphics

Can memory in first and second slot away from CPU work properly? Or 3 and 4? Do you have the latest BIOS?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Can memory in first and second slot away from CPU work properly? Or 3 and 4? Do you have the latest BIOS?

I already tested them in 1-3, 2-4, 1-2 and 2-3 and the problem persists, change the latencies for compatible ones for that board and the problem still follows. I have the latest Bios update which is F50 in gigabyte b450 ds3h v1.0

Comment

Try one of these for guaranteed results:

https://www.gskill.com/configurator?...6GB%20(8GBx2),

Or you can send the memory kit in for RMA exchange to see if a replacement can work better.

Comment

Will you send me that same ram model or would you send me some compatible with amd?

Comment

RMA is for same model, but contact the RMA dept. with the problem to see if they can further assist you.

Comment

Working...
            X