Pc build With G.SKILL 64GB Trident Z Neo and Ryzen 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc build With G.SKILL 64GB Trident Z Neo and Ryzen 4000

Hello to all. I have questions about my next pc build. That well happen next year. I want to build my pc with ryzen 4000 and ofc newest motherboard for zen 3. With this RAM G.SKILL 64GB Trident Z Neo(Who is for AMD Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs & AMD X570 Motherboards)So i'm asking will this ram work on new chipset and Ryzen 4000 Series. Or maybe to wait for next year to see will they launch a new model for new chipset and R 4000. Thank you for your help

There will be compatibility, but is there a reason to purchase a memory kit now instead of later?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      There will be compatibility, but is there a reason to purchase a memory kit now instead of later?
      Thank you for your answer. Reason is that I can't tell if they will sell it again or not when they sell all what they have in store(i cant buy from amazon)

Comment

No one that actually knows anything about the next gen, is allowed to talk about it because of the NDA.

It is however highly unlikely that memory compatibility will worsen from 3rd to 4th gen Ryzen. So you are probably fine buying a kit now.

Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
          No one that actually knows anything about the next gen, is allowed to talk about it because of the NDA.

It is however highly unlikely that memory compatibility will worsen from 3rd to 4th gen Ryzen. So you are probably fine buying a kit now.
          Thank you for your reply and help. I mean it is no problem to wait but how can i wait for something when i dont know will or when new kits for Ryzen gen4 will be released
          Last edited by UltimateGodGohan; 12-19-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X