G-Skill Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Skill Thank You

In the process of doing a new build on a Asus Rampage 4 Black Edition with a 4960X CPU O.C.. The majority of the hardware has to be orderd and shipped international taking some time to get the complete hardware list with a few challenges.

This is my first experience with G Skill and or G-Skill hardware.

Sent Tech support for memory recommendations per applications being used and promptly received a reply. At this time was not aware of the G-Skill forums. My bad.

Then tried for weeks looking for a kit and could not find a kit locally in Asia. Went thru the list of venders on G Skill web sight looking for a vender that had the kit and willing to ship the kit international from around the world or any part of the world. Shipping is a challenge for international shipping and import duties understandable a number of venders are not willing to ship international understandable nothing against the venders list.

Out of pure desperation contacted sales department at G-Skill and they forwarded the e mail to the Sales representative for Asia and e mailed me the information. The Asia sales representative (keep the name hidden) E mailed me recommended venders list.

G-Skill sales and support jumped thru hoops and ropes had some challenges. In my area of the world the majority of computer builders if they need a quad kit will install 2 or 4 separate kits. Some of the local venders had 16 GB kits and all had 8 gig kits. They did not have the particular kit was wanting to purchase. Again G Skill came to the rescue and advised me not to install two separate kits on a LGA 2011 mother board and recommended a specific vender and gave me the name of the person to talk to concerning the kit and verified he could supply the kit prior to me contacting the vender.

The kit was received today and currently holding the kit in my hands admiring the quality of the kit. Keep reading the information on the kit and a bit aw struck the kit finally arrived.
    With G-Skill help the challenge of getting the kit was a success.

From the old school and a company can have the best product in the world. With out a great customer service the best product in the world becomes a third rated product or garbage.

Rip Jaw Z F3-17000CL9Q - 16GBZH
    DDR3 2133 CL9 11-10-28 1.65V
    4g x 4 Intel XMP Ready

Thank You G-Skill for being Top Shelf.

Larry

Glad to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for posting about your success. Hopefully in the near future, it will be easier to get high performance G.Skill RAM in other countries. It sucks when another country can easily have something but it's very difficult in your own country.

Just curious, what country are you in?

Best Regards
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X