Issue with new F1-3200PHU2-2GBNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully GSkill Tech will be in today and can shed some light on this

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Any word from GSkill Tech on this yet? I swapped memory with my relative yesterday to test again, and their memory is working fine in my system at 150fsb, but my new memory will not run at that in their system or mine.

Comment

Hoping they'll be in today

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Is GSkill Tech or any other official from the company going to address this issue? I believe I have been more than patient.

Comment

I have been discussing this issue with you directly. I need pictures of BIOS to see what is going on.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Which BIOS screen do you need a picture of? What is it that you want to check? Is it possible for me to just tell you the information from the bios? How do I get them to you?

Comment

I just emailed GSkill Tech Support USA the BIOS screenshot as well as CPU-Z screens showing the current settings.

Comment

They may be gone for the day, should be in Thur

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X