X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RGB EFFECT

this is just an idea, can they made all lightning go something like this,

Graphic Equalizer For Music

I'm sure they could even tho they have 5 leds per stick to work with. From what i've read atm they have bigger fish to fry such as fixing bugs that people are complaining about, only after they might introduce light modes, x99 upside down thingy and other non urgent matters, but yeah, i'd like to use something like this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by wargiven View Post
      I'm sure they could even tho they have 5 leds per stick to work with. From what i've read atm they have bigger fish to fry such as fixing bugs that people are complaining about, only after they might introduce light modes, x99 upside down thingy and other non urgent matters, but yeah, i'd like to use something like this myself.
      True, we have to wait for good software. not using beta again, after new beta, lose one ram stick RGB,

Comment

Originally posted by Malinga View Post
        True, we have to wait for good software. not using beta again, after new beta, lose one ram stick RGB,
        One stick broken? Did you RMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnus View Post
          One stick broken? Did you RMA?
          i think not broken, They will come alive when we install new software version, this is really annoying, but we have to wait, now three month over, still no good software

Comment

@Melinga: it's broken if the dim doesn't light up, go back to your seller. i got back to my seller for this same issue and they gave me a new dim set.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigaskill View Post
              @Melinga: it's broken if the dim doesn't light up, go back to your seller. i got back to my seller for this same issue and they gave me a new dim set.
              my country return items not good, they take month's to get new one

Comment

Working...
              X