Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle Mouse button actuation point/defective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Mouse button actuation point/defective?

Does anyone else have to press down on the mouse wheel particularly hard to get the middle mouse button to work? It has to go far past the "click" sound the middle mouse wheel makes.

It's been getting steadily worse, to where I cannot even comfortable open new tabs or play some games without remapping (Ubisoft's For Honor requires a middle mouse button, to which I had to remap inconveniently).

I don't know if this is a defective problem or if it's just the bad build quality that has come to be associated with some Eastern countries. I need to place a large order for gaming mice and need to know if this is something common with G.Skill mice, and if it can be replaced if it is simply specifically bad with the one I have purchased for personal use. If the middle mouse has degraded so quickly, so poorly, I am worried about the main use buttons becoming difficult to use.

First time I've heard of this issue. Feel free to send it in for RMA exchange to see if a replacement works better:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

Unfortunately I have lost the plastic tag that has the information about the mouse on the cord. I did purchase it through Newegg so I don't know if that helps at all. Is there anyway I can still send it in for repairs or replacement?

Comment

Unfortunately, as mentioned on the tag, the warranty is void if it is removed.

Comment

My central button also stopped working properly. After a while.
          Unfortunately RMA is not an option -.-

Comment

Working...
          X