X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madcatz Rat 9

i love the mouse itself, built tough, looks tough

http://prntscr.com/35r57h

, the adjustments u can do to the mouse to make it fit your hand/style 10/10...the weight system is good also...oh and the pinkie rest is a brilliant idea... but at the end of the day "IMO" it's software or optics, maybe a combo of both are crap...

1 year on and the many glitches ie: scroll lag, erratic,tracking dpi changes, screen hopping (im running 3x24" at 5760x1080) are just too annoying and from what ive read, tried and swore about seem to be impossible to fix. today i finally put it away and started using the little one off my laptop.

Email is on its way to Madcatz/Saitek, ill fill you in on what they say.
    MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5 3570 - G.SKILL F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 2x4Gb 2133 (2 SETS) - GTX TF 760 OC 4GB plus GTX 650 for PhysX - 24" AOC monitor x3 6063x1080 - Corsair K70 - MADCATZ Rat 9

Any updates? Also would you be able to add any opinions on how it compares to the Logitech G9? Been looking for a replacement in case mine ever craps out. My PC parts go through a lot of undue stress, I want something that is basically the same thing.

Comment

Madcatz Rat 9 is a great mouse. I am currently using it too. My one is the red varient. what's yours?
      Checked out a few other reviews at 10scopes and found that this one is the best in it's budget. Logitech G9 is a little bit more pricey and doesn't offer much like that of Rat 9. So, I will recommend this mouse too.

Comment

Working...
      X