F3-14900CL9-4GBSR + Asus P6TD Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900CL9-4GBSR + Asus P6TD Deluxe

I just bought 2 of these kits so I can run 3 sticks in triple channel. Are my settings correct? This is after I manually entered what I was seeing posted in other thread into my bios. The tRFC seems a tad high.

Are you running 3 of the sticks or all four? (should be able to run all 4 and still be in triple channel, believe it's slots 1,2,3,5) Looks about right for 3, may need tRFC a bit higher if running all 4 (160 or so. Problem may be that running 2 sets can be problematic, since they weren't tested to work together. If running OK, I would mess with them, with the two sets if problems try raising the DRAM voltage + 0.06

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I'm running 3, since the 4th stick would be a restriction wouldn't it? I don't really do anything that benefit from the extra 4GB. Would I be able to run them all as dual channel by leaving both of the 3rd slots empty?
      Last edited by brfatal; 11-28-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Tri-channel mobos can run 4 sticks and still be running triple channel, which provides an additional 4GB of DRAM which improves overall system performance and/or can allow the use of a RAM Drive....would want to check your manual specs some tri-channel won't support 4 at 1600 or higher, but many do.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X