Repeating Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating Keys

Is there a way to stop keys from repeating on a KM780 RGB? My keyboard does it randomly and causes a lot of problems.

Do you have the latest firmware and corresponding software?

Have you 'Load Keyboard Defaults' in the wrench icon to see if it works any better?

Comment

Can you please give a technical explanation of how the latest firmware and/or software fixes the problem? And what version it was fixed in? For the benefit of those who can't easily update, and want to know what they'll be getting for their update efforts.

Comment

This is also a problem that has come up recently for me, after using it for a year and a half. I know it happened once before and I updated firmware and it seemed to go away, but now it happened every time, even when rebooting. Currently, it isn't plugged in because I actually want to use my computer.
        Last edited by TheLongshot; 01-16-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I hooked up the keyboard and confirmed the software and the firmware is the latest. In fact, trying to type in this post on the keyboard repeated the problem and I had to switch back to my backup. Could you please either give me a resolution to this problem or give me an RMA.

Edit: did try resetting the keyboard as requested and so far seems to be working better. Still a bit worried about it acting up again.
          Last edited by TheLongshot; 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Complete the RMA form online to begin the exchange process:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

Working...
            X