RGB Software its been 6months, still shitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGB Software its been 6months, still shitty

really. 6months since you launched this software February 2017.
    Intel i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz 1.36v 53c Max Temp
    Asrock Z270 Extreme4
    16GB Trident Z RGB 3000MHz
    Galax GTX 1070 Hall Of Fame
    Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W
    ID Cooling Frostflow 240L-W

Yep. How long do they expect most people to run the same gaming rig? We're well into the life of the systems we put this RAM into and we do not have the RAM we paid for. G.Skill isn't even really apologizing for it, like this is just normal and okay.

This is not normal or okay G.Skill. We want the software controllable RAM we bought 6 months ago. Thanks!
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

This is not normal or okay G.Skill. We want the software controllable RAM we bought 7 months ago. Thanks!

they are still making new RGB rams, for new mobo, but no software,

Comment

Let’s file a suit to the company, asking for our money back. Let’s sign a petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucubanito07 View Post
          Let’s file a suit to the company, asking for our money back. Let’s sign a petition.
          Yeah, I'm pretty much there with this.
          Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
          Intel i5 7600k
          Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
          4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
          1TB Samsung 960 EVO
          Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

So who's going to start that and spread the word? /r/PCgaming, /r/PCMasterRace could be good spots. Because I am definitely over this s***. We want faster, better service for our product. The handling of the G. Skill TridentZ has been atrocious. As we approach Q4 of 2017 lmao
            Last edited by QuantumsEdge; 08-06-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumsEdge View Post
              So who's going to start that and spread the word? /r/PCgaming, /r/PCMasterRace could be good spots. Because I am definitely over this s***. We want faster, better service for our product. The handling of the G. Skill TridentZ has been atrocious. As we approach Q4 of 2017 lmao
              Ive been talking friends out of buying it since mine died and gskill wanted me to pay more to rma it, at this point everyone i know that has it only has partially working rgb, with the exception of our only friend that didnt install the software.

Comment

I can pay for dead sticks. I need several sticks for writing my technical note to investigate the issue. So, if you guys want to sell them, please contact me.

Comment

Working...
                X