Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I came here with several questions on how to get everything speced up to par on my build and got that accomplished with 3 clicks on the forums (Now have a topic about boosting my memory a bit, but that's a different issue). This is a great place with an absolute wealth of knowledge for anyone who cares to look. much better than what I found for my nephew's computer build which used another brand of ram which shall remain nameless starting with a C. (last 6 builds of mine all used gskill, but he was on a crazy tight budget and got it all in a bundle).

Anyways keep it up and you will keep loyal customers. Most places seem to want to keep UPS in business with RMA shipments, you guys seem to sincerely care about the customer's experience with your product, not just a few bucks profit.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Really appreciate the time taken to provide feedback to us. We will definitely continue to work hard for G.Skill users such as yourself.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X