Trident RGB custom colours not loading from boot... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident RGB custom colours not loading from boot... :(

Hi guys, just checking if this is normal...

When I start my gaming PC the colour profile I set does not load instantly, I get the default rainbow effect, but once I log in in to WIN10 the default rainbow colour scheme changes to my saved colour profile... shouldn't my saved colour profile load from the start when I turn on the machine?

I have also noticed once I log in and my colour scheme kicks in and then I restart the machine it keeps my custom profile, but if I shut down, and manually start the pc again it is back to default. I would like the colour profile to load from booting the machine rather waiting to login, isn't there anyway this is achievable from bios so my saved colours loads from boot up?

My Machine:

Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5
    Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
    KabyLake i7 4.2GHz

I also have the HUE+ kit installed with 3 RGB fans and NZXT Kraken X62 CPU Cooler as well as NZXT RGB HUE+ 4x Strips installed in the Phanteks Evolv TG Case. My saved colour profile for all this loads from boot up and hence the reason I enquire why isn't my RAMS loading my saved profile when it is possible with the NZXT kit.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Latest RGB software version?

Comment

Yes, I have the latest bios updated.

Do you think by resetting cmos willl do the trick?

Comment

... yes I also have the latest beta installed. I did use the Asus rgb software in the past to control the rgb's because someone says it's better than the gskill software but that was few months back, then reinstalled fresh windows altogether and didn't bother with the asus software, thought I'd mention.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X