G.SKILL TECH FORUM

Go Back   G.SKILL TECH FORUM ? RMA Service ? Europe

Old 10-27-2016, 03:37 AM

kimandsally is reading into overclocking
Default Help please ER2162592

Hi please can someone speed this up for me, I had a set of G.skill that was faulty on arrival, I returned them at my expense and got another set that I was having problems with, I tried many things but set up another RMA but instead of going ahead I scoured the internet and tried various memtests but all showed faulty RAM again.
So yet again I return at my expense, but the thing that really is getting at me is the time it takes to do the RMA, the first time it took nearly 2 months and now this time again I am told this:

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

At the moment, our Netherlands RMA center is experiencing shortage for your memory kit and we are working to provide a working replacement for you. We sincerely apologize for the delay.

When your replacement is shipped out from our Netherlands RMA service center, you will receive an UPS confirmation email with tracking information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you.

this is after 2 weeks, the G.Skill warranty website is a joke it still shows the 1st RMA for March still pending there are no updates whatsoever.

I sent a reply to the email I received and said I would be happy to be sent a RAM kit of higher quality or even Tridents if it helped G.Skill sort it out quicker, if it is an upgrade I do not mind paying the extra cost, I do not expect to get something for nothing, I just want to use the PC the RAM was bought for. After all I have now spent another 32 in postage.

Many thanks.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:42 AM

kimandsally is reading into overclocking

All good news it's being delivered to me on Weds, now that's great service.

Thanks G.Skill.