X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4

Originally posted by Press Release
    G.SKILL Showcases New Trident Z series DDR4 Memory

G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world’s leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, showcases the brand new Trident Z series of DDR4 memory designed for PC enthusiasts.

With numerous overclocking records under its belt, G.SKILL TridentX series is known as the most powerful overclocking memory series in the PC enthusiast community. The new Trident Z series comes with high quality aluminum heatspreaders and a customized bar in various colors, providing PC builders the options to match their own system’s color scheme, while maintaining efficient heat dissipation.

The new Trident Z series DDR4 memory will be available in quad channel and dual channel, starting July 2015. Detailed specifications will be announced soon.
    Need is over 9000
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

More news http://www.jagatoc.com/2015/06/g-ski...-ddr4-3666mhz/

Comment

Pls GSkill bring the 64GB (4x16) DDR4 memory kit with Trident X brand, waiting for this anxiously. I been owner of a Trident kit F3-2400C10Q-16GTX and they are awesome.
      Case:Corsair, Obsidian 650D
      MB: Asus X99-Deluxe, Bios-1801
      CPU: i7 5960X @ 4.5Ghz-1.265V, Cache:4.0Ghz @1.255V
      CpuCooler: EK Supremacy WB with Airplex Modularity Radiator.
      GPU:EVGA 980HC @1565Mhz
      PSU:EVGA 1300W SuperNova G2
      Memory:F4-3200C16Q-16GRK @ XMP settings, Testing:F4-2800C15Q2-128GRKD
      Timing: 16-16-16-36-1T
      BD: Intel 400GB NVMe Pci-e SSD
      " I'm not an OCer, just looking 4 a good mentor "

Comment

Well, if you are from the US you could get the limited edition 4x8GB TridentX Gold DDR4

G.SKILL TridentX Gold F4-2800C15Q-32GTXG @ newegg

until there are more (/ some TridentX) 4x16G Kits available^^

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
          Well, if you are from the US you could get the limited edition 4x8GB TridentX Gold DDR4

G.SKILL TridentX Gold F4-2800C15Q-32GTXG @ newegg

until there are more (/ some TridentX) 4x16G Kits available^^
          Thanks anyway guy, I think I'll pass. I rather wait for the regular version of TRIDENT X. As you can see I have a kit of 3200Mhz and I don't have to do to much of a tweak to run this memory at a happy face, with that been said, buying this especial edition version I only buying the title "ESPECIAL EDITON". I don't think this especial edition kit won't any better from the ones that already own. Now if you are telling me that a (4x16) 64GB kit is coming out then we are tacking about business, so sign me up for that one guy.

Comment

So were already half way through July & these are nowhere to be seen.

Any ETA..?

Desperately waiting for these.

Comment

Originally posted by Press Release
              G.SKILL Conquers 4000MHz Speed Barrier and Releases New Trident Z and Ripjaws V Series DDR4 Memory Designed for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors

Taipei, Taiwan (29 July 2015) – G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world’s leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, solid state storage, power supplies, and gaming peripherals, is extremely thrilled to announce the first retail memory kit to break through the 4000MHz barrier and two brand new memory series – the Trident Z and Ripjaws V series – with updated performance specifications designed for the latest 6th generation Intel Core Processors and Z170 motherboards!

Trident Z Extreme DDR4 Memory – It’s Over 4000!

The new Trident Z DDR4 memory is the successor to the high-end Trident memory series and making its debut on the latest DDR4 standard, designed and tested for the next generation Skylake-S platform! For the first time in the history of extreme memory kits, Trident Z is entering the arena with a 4000MHz memory kit, built with highest-end Samsung IC memory chips and validated on the ASRock Z170 OC Formula motherboard.

Featuring a single-piece design that allows direct heat dissipation from heatspreader to cooling fin, dual-color construction for the ultimate system builds, and extreme XMP 2.0 support for simple overclocking setup that ranges from DDR4-2800MHz all the way to DDR4-4000MHz, nothing else comes close to the brink of extreme. Built with exceptionally hand-screened IC chips selected through a secret process developed from years of overclocking experience, Trident Z is the premier of extreme performance.
              Source: http://gskill.com/en/press/view/g-sk...es-ddr4-memory

Pictures & Specs

4000 HYPE!

Comment

I can already imagine all the comments about the timings so high the performance is the same as DDR3-1333 lol

Comment

August 5th can't come soon enough.

Btw are there going to be any new Hynix bins..? Or all are going to be Samsung..?

Comment

Are any of those new memory kits able to rum at 100 MHz Strap on.

Comment

Originally posted by rtsurfer View Post
                      August 5th can't come soon enough.
                      I was told, it will be a few more weeks till they arrive (EU/DE that is).

Originally posted by rtsurfer View Post
                      Btw are there going to be any new Hynix bins..? Or all are going to be Samsung..?
                      The press release says Samsung, but we will see...

Originally posted by The Veterant View Post
                      Are any of those new memory kits able to rum at 100 MHz Strap on.
                      What strap is used depends on what the MB selects. If another strap has to be used depends on the availability and functionality of the memory ratios needed for a certain clock on your chosen MB. For example many X99 models, that where initially limited to DDR4-2666 at the standard strap, got BIOS updates that enabled a memory ratio of up to DDR4-3200.

Comment

I was told, it will be a few more weeks till they arrive (EU/DE that is).
                        The Ripjaws V are already up for sale in the US, hopefully the Tridents Z follow pursuit soon.

The press release says Samsung, but we will see...
                        I missed out in buying the 3400C16 Hynix set when it first launched & it never came back n stock. The thing is like a mystical unicorn, I need one of those in my life.

Comment

The product pages are online: http://gskill.com/en/finder?cat=31&series=2482

Comment

Teh first review @ Hexus?

--> http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/ram/85...000c15d-16gtz/

Comment

Trident Z has been released. Very limited quantity so place yourself on the auto-notify list to get them as soon as you see them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-930-_-Product

Comment

Working...
                              X