Another Ryzen ram question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ryzen ram question

I recently did a new Ryzen build and have the F4-3200C16S-16GVK. I was able to get them running with the D.O.C.P profile and setting it to 3066. Here are my timings: http://imgur.com/SdbYpwY

Are these good for 3066? Are there any you recommend I try for 3200? I know a lot of it is just waiting for a new bios though.

I have the Asus ROG Strix B350-F mobo.

I actually just got it to boot using 1.375v is this safe?

Comment

Scratch that. Got it running at 3200 for a bit, then everything crashed when testing now can't get it to boot at 3200.

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS

Try boosting SoC Voltage to see if that helps. Also, make sure any power saving features, performance enhance modes are disabled as well. They can hinder OC

Comment

What voltage do you suggest trying? I have SOC at 1.1v. Also what is the max voltage this Ram can safely run at? 1.45?

Comment

RAM can handle a high Voltage as long as it is being used. If you are running DDR4-3200, there is no reason you need more than 1.40V for DRAM Voltage

For SoC, check the value at DDR4-2933 or 3066? Then make sure it is higher if you attempt 3200

Comment

Working...
            X