X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bolen can u send it or pm me i can't seem to pm u

Comment

Originally posted by bolen View Post
      I've Vertex 1.10 downloaded so just PM me if anyone wants it.

I flashed my Falcon 1571 -> Vertex 1.10 -> Vertex 1.31 -> Vertex 1.5. It runs beautifully with the nice garbage collection. No issues at all on my MBP. It's also sweet to know that I wont have to restore my backup after any upcoming update since OCZ isn't using destructive flashes.

Can you please send me the Vertex 1.10 also. I can't send you a PM for some reason.

Comment

griffyj you want it give me your msn i will send u the one i got you can try but i think this one i have is locked out i cant seem to flash it.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffyj View Post
          Can you please send me the Vertex 1.10 also. I can't send you a PM for some reason.
          Use Google

Comment

Good luck looking for it on google. I know you wont be able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
              Use Google

Been tried many times

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddy View Post
                griffyj you want it give me your msn i will send u the one i got you can try but i think this one i have is locked out i cant seem to flash it.
                I do not have MSN. The PM function does not appear to be working on the forum anymore.

Comment

Mac Mini 2007 model doesn't recognize Falcon II 128GB

I have two Mac Minis. One late 2009 model and other is older 2007 model. The older model has Intel ICH7-M AHCI SATA I -controller.

First time when I attached the new SSD-drive to machine I could see the new hard disk in Disk Utility but I couldn't format it. I got "Disk Error". Then I formatted it in newer Mac Mini machine with SATA II -controller. Then I tried again with the older one and now the disk utility doesn't recognize the whole drive anymore.

I have seen some conversations over forums that this ICH7-M AHCI SATA I -controller has some issues with SATA II SSD drivers.

Does anybody know will this new firmware fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                    We continue to test and improve our firmware. Unfortunately we do not participate in the firmware release competition, but we are doing our best to provide users with a stable, bug free firmware, as soon as possible. We are running thorough tests to fix bugs, rather than having users do the testing for us. We appreciate your patience and continuous support. As always, we will post new information and updates here for everybody.

Thank you
                    GSKILL SUPPORT
                    It might just be me but I think the tone of this message is quite shocking. We have waited ages for the Firmware (again) and this forum has essentially been ignored for weeks on end by "GSKILL TECH"... then they have the nerve to come in and make sarcastic comments about not getting involved in firmware release competitions.

Fine, dont... but at least provide decent support to our questions (not just firmware ones)... thats a competition you should be trying to win.

Also, what exactly do you mean by saying you are fixing bugs? Do GSKILL now write firmware updates/code? As far as I knew that was Indilinx and if there were any updates it would increase the build number. IMO this is just you guys stalling for time, who knows why, and we will get the exact same 1916 as the rest of the world. Either that or we will get a new build, same as everyone else... just delayed so you can "test" it.

Comment

I think is day job is a Bus Driver. He is never here and thats what G.SKILL hire for their technicians are Bus Drivers.

Comment

When comes the new firmware ? I think i won't buy a gskill product in the future no support were it is important. So Memory isnt to bad. But SSD never ever.

Comment

Hi,when comes FW1916? G.Skill is extreme slow with the FW Support ,is the support still sleaping or what?

€: i send my Falcon II back to Reseller and they give me a Supertalent Ultradrive GX2,Supertalent have a qualified Support.
                          Last edited by omniman; 02-11-2010, 03:18 AM.

Comment

EVEN Solidata has the new FW

Comment

For anyone interested in OCZ FW 1.1 were it goes:

Vertex 1.1 FW

Comment

Please some try this if they have falcon 1 64gb. I have been trying to flash mine to ocz but keep getting errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X