X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does XMP profile alter VCCSA voltage?

F3-2400C10D-16GTX
    http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-2400c10d-16gtx

How do I know if these modules modify the VCCSA (memory controller voltage)?
    Where can I find the XMP profiles for any set of G.Skill memory?
    Why isn't this readily available on their web site?

Thank you.

Yes.

All the latest modules will have that ability, thanks to XMP 1.3. But keep in mind only the kits that need it will have it. In other words, DDR3-1333 kits will not have it since default VCCSA is sufficient.

XMP Profiles are the specs the RAM is rated for.

All information is available on the web site under the specifications tab of each item.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

It doesn't list what voltage it sets the VCCSA to. That is what I am asking about. I already looked all over for it. Unless I am blind, I don't think it is there. There are 2 XMP profiles I believe. What are the complete specs for what the XMP profiles modify? There are some settings besides for VCCSA that aren't listed that are part of the Intel XMP 1.3 standard. Where on the web site are these available for each module or sets of modules?

Thanks.
      Last edited by Sheldon; 06-16-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I was hoping to get an answer to this. Am I in the right place or am I wasting my time here???

Comment

Do you already own the memory? Then just look it up yourself with Aida64 or some other software.
          Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

No, I want to see all the specs for this brand of memory. I was already able to get the same specs requested here for another brand / company's memory through their website. I'm trying to make a buying decision. If this is the wrong place to ask, I'd hate to be wasting my time. And I am already familiar with AIDA64. But thanks for the advice nonetheless.

Comment

Well, if you know what you're doing you're probably setting a custom VCCSA anyways. So it shouldn't be a dealbreaker regardless of what voltage is predefined?

ps: According to WWW reviews its 1.25V (source: ocaholic).
              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
              X