TRIDENT Z RGB - Asus users GOOD TO GO !!! X99 works too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRIDENT Z RGB - Asus users GOOD TO GO !!! X99 works too

Ok this info is for people that have X99 strix or rampage V edition 10, but I think the solution will work for all the people that have Asus RGB motherboards ... Asus have released AURA version 1.04.31 . BUT THIS VERSION IS NOT LISTED UNDER X99 MOTHERBOARDS, so you have to go to the another motherboard support page. I used this motherboard : ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING , is the first one, and download the Aura software. ATTENTION !!! DO NOT INSTALL IT !!!, first you must uninstall gskill software, reboot the pc, clean BIOS SETTINGS, and re-enable the SPD. Step 2 uninstall any AURA software you previously installed, restart the pc ... NOW you can install that version and you will see all your videocards (I use 1080 TI in SLI MODE 2 pieces), and ALL YOUR RAM WILL BE THERE !!! EVERY PIECE OF RAM AND EVERY PIECE OFF LED WILL BE SHOWN THERE AND YOU CAN CONTROL IT !!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

P.S. ... I don't know if the RAM will still loose memory of the light or go off, I just install it ... in time we will see... If in the end it will break again I will go on corsair rgb and forget about gskill 4ever !!!

If you can make it work just say THANKS !!! , if not, pm me and I will try to help you !
Working...
X