KM570 RGB stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM570 RGB stopped working

When I went to log onto my computer today, I found that my keyboard wasn't typing anything at all. When I plugged it into my friends computer, any keypress including f keys and volume keys, would act as if the windows key was pressed. I tried resetting the firmware and nothing changed. Any ideas?

Try resetting the firmware first. http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=14234

Can you also let us know which Windows version you've tried it on? And which software and firmware version is installed? The version numbers should be listed inside the software, click on the wrench icon on the top right corner.

Comment

I tried resetting the firmware before posting, and nothing changed.

I used it on my windows 7 computer with software version 1.01 and firmware version 20

I also used it on my friends windows 10 computer without any software installed, and it did the same thing.

Comment

Then it's probably a faulty keyboard. If it's within 2 years of purchase, please request an RMA replacement from us. Our online RMA request form is www.gskill.com/en/rma.

Comment

Working...
        X