Help: Key Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Key Problem

So it has been over a month now since I got my gskill km780, cherry mx blue keyboard which I ordered from Amazon. Some of the keys I found do not have that clicky sound and also the tactical bump cannot be felt. Now I am not sure whether the keys are being sticky or the piece which provides the tactical bump is somehow stuck to the key and therefore is not able to provide that tactical bump. However when I remove my finger from the keys, so as for it to reset, it comes up with a bump, as if something is pushing it outward. I tried using rubbing alcohol to clean the keys. It did make the feeling smoother, however that bump when the key resets is still there. Now I am not having any double key issues. The keys are working fine but that bump when the key resets makes it a bit annoying to use compared to the other keys which are working fine. The keys in question I found so far are the "up arrow, right arrow, h, l, z, m, numpad 0, left ctrl" . Don't know if this is common with cherry mx switches and would like to get some help regarding this issue.

Edit: I don't remember spilling anything on the keyboard. The keys are not exactly sticky. It just feels different.
    Last edited by rishabh2011; 05-24-2017, 04:24 AM.

Don't think there is much that can be done to fix them so the best course of action may be to have the keyboard replaced if you are unhappy.

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

I really don't wanna RMA it considering it's just been 3 months and that it is a minor issue, since I am not having any key problems. Could a simple lubrication of the keys solve my problem?

Comment

Working...
      X