• Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte RGB Fusion new update

Good news for Gigabyte MB Users
    Gigabyte RGB Fusion new update can change RAM RGB colors,

Thank you!
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Is it as robust as the Aura functionality?

I was surprised to see that the Aura software could control the GSkill RAM per stick, which the GSkill AFAIK cannot do.

Comment

Would like to see some more confirmations that this actually works. I have left mine on default color cycling since I RMA'd my ram 4 months ago out of fear of getting dead sticks again. Thanks for the update though.

Comment

after one day everything seems to be fine , but there is no any effects, just color changes,

Comment

I downloaded it. Very disappointing.

Basic and advanced controls showed no sign of controlling RAM LEDs. RAM didn't appear in the peripheral menu. Only Intelligent controls shifted the RAM colors, and only in sync with the rest of the motherboard lighting.

I'm going to stick with the AURA software for now.

Comment

Originally posted by user23 View Post
              I downloaded it. Very disappointing.

Basic and advanced controls showed no sign of controlling RAM LEDs. RAM didn't appear in the peripheral menu. Only Intelligent controls shifted the RAM colors, and only in sync with the rest of the motherboard lighting.

I'm going to stick with the AURA software for now.
              what is the aura thing, we are Gigabyte users

Comment

Originally posted by Malinga View Post
                what is the aura thing, we are Gigabyte users
                You can use the AURA software, but for me it froze just like the G.Skill software.

While the Gigabyte software does control the RAM color it doesn't have any effects at all as far as I've seen.
                Intel i5 7600k
                1TB Samsung 960 EVO
                Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by Gameface View Post
                  You can use the AURA software, but for me it froze just like the G.Skill software.

While the Gigabyte software does control the RAM color it doesn't have any effects at all as far as I've seen.
                  sometime peripheral menu opens with rams, we can pick effects, but not working, after restart the effect work only for few rams, tried few times, they will update this app,

Comment

Originally posted by Malinga View Post
                    sometime peripheral menu opens with rams, we can pick effects, but not working, after restart the effect work only for few rams, tried few times, they will update this app,
                    Yes, I am confident now that Gigabyte is addressing this we will get updates from them and before long it will work as G.Skill advertised.

I've been happy with my Gigabyte purchases and will likely stick with them for the foreseeable future.

As for RAM, I've had good experiences with Corsair...
                    Intel i5 7600k
                    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
                    Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Don't suppose this would work with a Asrock motherboard? I've tried Aura, and it just craps out.

Comment

Downloaded new version last night. Better!

RAM color shifts in Basic mode to match the board color. That's cool.

RAM did not appear in Peripheral menu in Advanced mode.

Aura software is still better, as it allows effects and individual LED tuning, but Gigabyte seems to be making an effort.

Comment

RGB Fusion does not seem to detect my RAM at all. RAM colors do not change regardless of what I set it to. This is on a Gigabyte X299 board.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameface View Post

Hi... ive use the new Aura V1.05.25 so far no crash whatsoever... you should try if you havent yet.

I use gigabyte gaming-k5 mobo btw

Comment

Originally posted by amuk3112 View Post
                              Hi... ive use the new Aura V1.05.25 so far no crash whatsoever... you should try if you havent yet.

I use gigabyte gaming-k5 mobo btw
                              if we use Aura , any risk, rams not getting lights on ? or something

Comment

Working...
                              X