Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Trident Z RGB Software] Changelog (OUTDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we have a new version After too many months.. And we have little info

- Fixed a bug where some lighting effects are not syncing correctly.
    - Updated chipset support.
    - Added expanded support for Trident Z RGB family products.

Comment

The new version is even worse than the previous one.
      With this one, the moment the rgb service initiates after Windows startup, the leds turn off and will not go back on again before I open the RGB Control program, select some different effects, press Apply and then get back to the Default one (Rainbow effect) Also the out of sync issue with the Default effect is still not fixed!!! Is this what you came up with for one year???
      Very unprofessional!
      I'm using an X399 AsRock Taichi MB with latest BIOS.

Comment

Originally posted by orionbg View Post
        The new version is even worse than the previous one.
        With this one, the moment the rgb service initiates after Windows startup, the leds turn off and will not go back on again before I open the RGB Control program, select some different effects, press Apply and then get back to the Default one (Rainbow effect) Also the out of sync issue with the Default effect is still not fixed!!! Is this what you came up with for one year???
        Very unprofessional!
        I'm using an X399 AsRock Taichi MB with latest BIOS.

Same problem, the last update is very bad.
        MSI Z270 PC MATE with latest BIOS. Do something!

Comment

Also having the same issue, the rgb lights dont turn on unless i manually go into the g.skill app and apply them. This only started to happen after i updated to v1.06.68 . Very disappointed at the lack of updates, having only 1 major update since v1.00.28 which was release on 14th of Nov 2017.

Comment

Working...
          X