FM-25S2S-120GBP1 - Firmware 3.1 drive not found in package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM-25S2S-120GBP1 - Firmware 3.1 drive not found in package

Trying to update my Phoenix drive with firmware 3.1 but is getting the following error:

Firmware 2.1 updated perfectly and haven't changed anything on the computer since. Any advice?

Hi ara

we are sorry for that.

we will released new FW in future.
    it will fix this issue that firmware can't find.

Comment

Also my FM-25S2S-100GBP1 doesn?t have firmware

Receive my best regards

Comment

Mine too

My 2 x FM-25S2S-60GBP1 also, cant update both 3.1 and 3.2 only 2.1, i see this post was made awhile ago stating the same problem Im having, and you guys said you would fix it in the future? when? this post was made when 3.1 was released, now its 3.2 and im still having the same problem. Which no one was able to helped until i stumble on this post, not happy >_<. Fix it please, or let me RMA the drives.

Comment

This problem still hasn't solved in firmware 4.0, my 100gb phoenix still stuck with firmware 2.1!!!

Comment

Hi, when you try to upgrad the firmware to 4.0, please check your serial number, if your serial number is starting with GS, please use firmware A, if the seria number is not starting with GS, please choose firmware B. Or you can see the link below:
            http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=8248l
            If you still have the same problem by try this two firmware(A & B), please email to RMA department: rma@gskill.com, and we will replace for you.
            Thanks
            Last edited by G.SKILL; 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Fm-25s2s-100gbp1

I?ll try with my FM-25S2S-100GBP1 now. If it doesn?t work I?ll send to RMA
              Receive my best regards

Comment

My serial number begins by CS....
                I tried with pakage B but It was said there is no package available
                I erased with parted magic and I tried to update but I don?t have success.

I will send to my retailed and They will send to RMA.

Receive my best regards

Comment

My drive's serial starts with DC, just like op

Comment

Hi guys

If your serial number is not GS....... and you still can't use Firmware B, please RMA (if you want).
                    I am sorry.

Comment

4.2 is out, anyone tried and still couldn't update firmware? Mine still doesn't work.

Comment

Dear kennysze,

i tried many SSD without problems during update firmware 4.2, did you choose the right versoin with A or B?

Comment

I tried both of them...let's see if anyone still has same problem as mine.

Comment

what's new in this 4.2 firmware update?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
                              Dear kennysze,

i tried many SSD without problems during update firmware 4.2, did you choose the right versoin with A or B?
                              Here are the pics showing that firmware aren't available for my drive

Since my drive is still working, I doubt I will rma it for just firmware upgrade. Any chance the problem is related to hardware? I am using Acer 11.6" 1410, SU4100, Windows 7 with 4gb ddr2 ram. I live in Hong Kong right now, any local technical support? I bought the drive in Canada though with active warranty. Maybe the firmware doesn't support the nand in my drive, will you be able to tell the nand type by my ssd serial number?

Comment

Working...
                              X