Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GA-F2A88XN-WIFI (Incompatible memory Kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved CPU pins, loose CPU cooler, too tight CPU cooler, improperly installed memory module, these are all potential causes other than a bad motherboard. Did you confirm each module works fine by itself?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Moved CPU pins, loose CPU cooler, too tight CPU cooler, improperly installed memory module, these are all potential causes other than a bad motherboard. Did you confirm each module works fine by itself?
      I tell you again: I try 5 kits of memory on 3 different motherboard (same kind) with 3 CPU (A10-7800 - A10-7800 - A10-7860K) and:
      The CPU pins are right. CPU cooler is right.
      Yes each module works fine.
      The psu ar not pico but 450W Silverstone.
      Any other solution?
      But I tell you that it's full of people with the same trouble.
      Thank you.

Comment

It's possible to have an help? I was asking what I have to rise? The voltage of NB?

Comment

12 Days and nobody answer...

Comment

Does the system drop a channel if running 1600? 1866?

We can provide tips but you need to do the testing and respond with feedback so we know what's going on and have a better understanding.

Comment

Does the system drop a channel if running 1600? 1866?

We can provide tips but you need to do the testing and respond with feedback so we know what's going on and have a better understanding.
              The sistem drop the channel @2133, @1866 and sometimes also @1600.
              I will test and respond with feedback. So what I have to do for begin?
              Thanks.

Comment

System should never drop channel as long as modules are correctly installed. Load BIOS defaults and see if it detects as dual channel.

So you're saying 5 kits of RAM and 3 motherboards had the same exact problem?

Comment

System should never drop channel as long as modules are correctly installed. Load BIOS defaults and see if it detects as dual channel.

So you're saying 5 kits of RAM and 3 motherboards had the same exact problem?
                  I tell you that not append every day.... But has appened with 3 motherboard and 5 kits of memory.... What is the problem: If somethime the system crash then the bios detect only one channel.... Hal size of memory... Somethime also under Windows 7 with cpu-z I can see only half size of memory and of course cpu-z tell me SINGLE Channel... like if the other stick of memory disapper....
                  When it append: @1600 almost never only one or 2 times... @1866 much more and @2133 3/4 times in a week.... and I get blue screen of death ecc....
                  Now I'm running @ 1600, for going @1866 without trouble what I have to do??? Rise ram voltage from 1,5 to 1,65 and rise NB Cpu voltage? how much?
                  Thank you.

Comment

DRAM Voltage 1.60V+, CPU-NB Voltage 1.20V+

Comment

Here you can see the problem that @ 1866 after 10 days appears again....

What do you think?????

Because after @2133 I get another blue screen.... Can you tell me please what I have to do????
                      Last edited by stefan33; 04-17-2017, 12:11 AM.

Comment

It's all in the settings, and based on what is shown in the pictures, you don't have timings correct so probably many things are not correct. Post BIOS pictures or let us know what you are inputting so we can provide the tips you need.

Comment

I have a similar issue. My motherboard doesn't seem to recognize both RAM sticks.

I've attached a pic of what I see in my BIOS. For some reason it won't 'enable' the additional RAM stick.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pic
                          Last edited by tafkam4055; 10-24-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X