X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaks for those with P55/PM55 and H55/HM55 intel motherboards

Statmatisx Tweak
    JJB Tweak

Basically, the p55/pm55 and h55/hm55 intel motherboards have some strong powerful consumption/management settings. The two tweaks above helped get me really good synthetic benchmarks.

I think in CDM compresses data and Sandforce controllers gives inaccurate results because of that, so under File > Test Data, you have to select 0 Fill.

I have an intel core i5-750 + a p55 motherboard using the 60gb Phoenix Pro Series SSD Firmware 3.1

Before (Stamatisx Tweak)

After (Stamatisx Tweak)

After JJB tweak (with Stamatisx Tweak)

http://forum.notebookreview.com/hard...jjb-tweak.html

even better

Post your results!

Tried only the Stamatisx Tweak for now and I've more than doubled the 4k results!!!! And without significant cpu temperature increase!

A lot of thanks internetaffairs

NOTE:
    Sony Vaio VPCF11Z1E wiht i/-720QM and PM55 motherboard (no CPU settings in bios) + Phoenix Pro 120GB
    Last edited by follo; 11-21-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

With Stamatisx Tweak I've lost Turbo functionality, so I reverse to previous condition.

But I tried the second tweak (energy power save) and I've got a great performances increasing, not like the Stamatisx Tweak but a reasonable increase. And with this solution I can choose to boost the drive performance only with power supply connected. Very good!

Comment

here I am 2 months later

still getting great benchmarks. never erasing or using parted magic.

Comment

here are my results 7 months later

I don't know why GSKILL isn't publicizing this more..

Comment

Working...
          X