Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's more rare, a Total Eclipse or RGB software updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's more rare, a Total Eclipse or RGB software updates?

Cause we just had an eclipse a few minutes ago and I haven't seen an update in months.
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

You will probably see another full eclipse before you see G Skill release working RGB software!! Even if they eventually get it working, how they have handled this with their customers should not be forgotten. I, for one will think long and hard before I buy another GSKILL product. There are other options out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BillB View Post
      You will probably see another full eclipse before you see G Skill release working RGB software!! Even if they eventually get it working, how they have handled this with their customers should not be forgotten. I, for one will think long and hard before I buy another GSKILL product. There are other options out there.
      I agree with you 100%.

Comment

It's annoying that I have to waste time out of my day to check the download page and then the forums for information (of which there is nothing new).

Comment

Another day with no software update...

Hey G.Skill, care to shed some light on the challenges you're working on and when you might have another update? I mean no rush, I get it, it's only been 3 months since the last update.
          Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
          Intel i5 7600k
          Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
          4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
          1TB Samsung 960 EVO
          Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Working...
          X