GA-MA790x-UD4P + F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-MA790x-UD4P + F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B

Just curious if F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B will be recognized by my GA-MA790x-UD4P. I have the F10C bios. Running a x4 960t cpu.(havent bothered to try and unlock) And if the mobo wont recognize the speed what adjustments do I need to do in the bios. Thanks

Should run native at 1066, will want to chack and makes sure the timings and voltage are read correctly and in particular check the Command Rate or Command Timing and set to 2N or 2T if it uses the T designator, if stable, then can try 1N or 1T for a bit of a performance boost.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

awesome thanks for the response. I should be getting the memory in a couple days. Hopefully I don't have to post asking for help, instead post on how awesome the sticks are!

Comment

Always love to hear how awesome they are, think you'll be pleased, the PIs are really good sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X