MX780 Sensetivity Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX780 Sensetivity Issue

Straight out of the box and connected to my laptop as a "plug and play". Had to do some minor tuning via control panel, but no real issues yet. Went into World of Tanks to do some tanking and noticed that the MX780 was very over sensitive, so into the settings panel and turned all three (arcade view, sniper view, artillery view) on the Mouse settings down. Everything went fine for several hours. Stopped playing after several hours and turned off computer. When I came back on to play again, the MX780s sensitivity was completely maxed out. While in a tank sitting still I can turn 360* in a 1" mouse movement. That gives me 4x360* in 4". The game is now unplayable with this Mouse, and I can't adjust the settings enough to compensate for it.
    Out of the game it has done the same thing too. I've got the settings in the control panel turned to the lowest setting and the MX780 is still to sensitive to use. I've gone back to my old Logitech remote mouse to get anything done. Can you help me solve this MX780 issue.

Can you let us know the following information?

1. Which software and firmware version are you using for the mouse software?
    2. What's the Windows version?
    3. What's the laptop model number?
    4. When using the mouse software, did you click on "Save to Device Memory" after you've made the changes?

For troubleshooting purposes, please try resetting the settings in the software setting menu (wrench icon on top right corner) and click on "Reset to Default Setting", and then in the main UI, make sure that "Enable Profile Switch" is disabled, and under the Setting > DPI Stage, use only 1 DPI stage and set it to a normal DPI, and then click on "Save to Device Memory". This should limit the mouse to only one DPI. If this works normally, then feel free to add on more DPI stages as needed.

It's likely a setting issue, where the correct settings weren't saved or stored correctly. Otherwise, we'll see if there's a software or hardware conflict, before we resort to an RMA replacement.

Comment

Working...
    X