I found out !! ( I think i did)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found out !! ( I think i did)

I might have discovered the wheel again !

Like my self and others that have problems with with the trident z RGB serie and the softwares Trident z RGB or asus aura that also controles the lights on the ram..basicly these 2 programs looks like the same and i think they are the same.

The ram works fine but when it comes to the RGB lights and the software, then all hell is loose.

Software crashed..ram lights dont respond..ect. (Error things like this)

I used the thaiphoon program and scanned my ram and it turned out they have crc error in sectors that that somehow controles the lights.

And each time i was scanning each ram stick, then i got different crc error
    I tryed to disable all programs i dident need to run in start up.

And then i found out in my case it was the corsair link software that messed up the crc error..when i exit the corsair link program and scan my ram again they show report of CRC OK.

Even the RGB software from asus aura reponds on my commands and dosent freeze or crash. Until i start the corsair link program..

Now i have 6 corsair HD 120 mm RGB fans installed on a corsair commander mini hub, since installing 6 fan power pins on my motherboard was to messy.

Then i also have a corsair node pro that controles my 4 RGB strips from corsair.

But i dont understand how it affects the ram crc...all i can tell is that either G skill must recode ther ram or corsair must recode ther software.

So why do this corsair link program mess up the ram lights crc?

LINK also probes the SMBus like Aura and the G.SKILL Software and is used by Corsair to control the RGB LEDs different products like their Vengeance RGB. Multiple applications constantly trying to access the SMBus and even writing to it can be asking for trouble. That is why there is a warning message about it directly on G.SKILLS download page:

he software will conflict with other LED lighting control software (such as ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Command Center/Mystic Light, NZXT CAM, etc.). Please do not install both software at the same time, or there may be software conflicts. We will be working in future versions to improve compatibility between the different software programs.
    Source: http://gskill.com/en/download/view/t...control--beta-
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Hmm i guess you can install the software but not use em all on same time..so if you want stuff to work then try install ur software but dont make em startup with windows and make sure you exit the software when ur done configure your stuff.

this should work

Comment

Working...
      X