Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Pro 240GB Problem

Hi folks!

I have the same problem as other users in the forum. On my Phoenix Pro drive Windows 7 x64 is installed and I did the performance tweaks in this forum. It works good, but recently the Phoenix Pro isn't working anymore: During the startup of the os, it hangs after getting into the welcome-screen and I get a blue screen!
    Now I have installed the operating system on a different hard drive and run the SSD in addition. I see the data on the hard disk, but when I read certain data, the Phoenix freezes and the Windows Explorer window of the Phoenix hangs. The Phoenix isn't responsing anymore until I replug it.
    I tried the tips (FW update, erase...) in the forum to solve the problem, but it didn't work.
    The big problem is that no guarantee is possible because it is expired for a month just before it crashes!
    (Manufacturing date on the drive is 2010 Sept)

Any idea to solve this problem?

Model: FM-25S2S-240GBP2

Best regards,
    Reiser

Hi,

Can you check the drive with HD Tune? Or change another SATA cable with SATA 6Gb/s ports.

If all of these couldn't help, please kindly contact our RMA department for replacement.

Sorry for the inconvenient

Comment

Working...
    X