F3-2133C9D-16GXH & 4790k & msi z97 mpower max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-2133C9D-16GXH & 4790k & msi z97 mpower max

Hey guys, been having some weird stability issues with this ram and would appreciate any help. I can pass intelburntest on max and asus realbench but leaving memtest running overnight I wake to a black screen and it crashes in guild wars 2 in huge events. Their support tells me its likely a ram issue and I can share the log if needed. I have replaced my psu, video card and ssd but nothing has helped.
    I also notice that neither xmp profile changes any system voltages like cpu-sa which I am guessing it should? Also which profile is for the z97? Timings and ram voltage seems correct as well.
    Thanks for any help

Edit- Screenshots are for xmp profile 1
    Attached Files

Timings looks good but you didn't show any voltage.

Do you have RAM set to 1.65V?

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Try testing one module at a time to see if you encounter an issue with each module.

Comment

hi, thanks for the quick reply. I just updated to the latest bios (1.7) and everything seems the same. I will test some more. Dropping the ram to 1600 seems to work but timings are insanely bad (11/13/13) Is 1.65v safe? when i set it to that it reads 1.664v
      thanks
      Attached Files
      Last edited by zahl; 12-04-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I returned the set in exchange for the Trident version with the same timings (F3-2133C9D-16GTX) and all issues are gone. Not sure what difference there is other than the heatspreaders (which are pretty cool btw) but I am glad everything is stable now.
        Thanks

Comment

Sounds great! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X