Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws KM780 RGB Macro length

tl;dr: macro record function too short.
    It seems I can only record a macro for about 20 seconds with the MR key or software. Sometimes though, this just isn't enough; or in my case, at any time. I need minutes worth for what I want to do.

However, I know the keyboard can do it. This isn't even an exuberant concept - minute long macros. I've tested by splicing together two 20 second macro scripts together, and the keyboard will play it however long it may be.

So my question is: why the limit? Is it the software's fault? Is this something that's going to be updated, or is there a way to circumvent it that I'm not aware of?

At the moment, the software imposes a length limitation on macros recorded through the software. Because our software saves macro to the keyboard on-board memory, a macro that exceeds the onboard memory may cause unforeseen problems.

Unfortunately, at the moment, the only workaround for a longer macro is to manually edit the exported files.

We are still analyzing this for an optimal solution, so that we can have saved on-board macros and support for extremely long macros.

Comment

Working...
    X