Software Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Issue

I recently installed the new software update for my RGB keyboard. The install threw a couple errors then finished. It updated my firmware but now the program won't launch. The error is "Can't find XML setting: Profile/UILang". I press OK in the popup box and another launches with "Can't find XML setting: Profile/LayoutLang". So, I cannot run software. Thoughts? Thanks
    Last edited by Silzer; 02-24-2016, 05:22 PM.

Found the issue. Extracted the install file instead of launching it from the .zip file. Uninstalled the bad installation and reinstalled. Works fine now.

Comment

Hi Silzer,

Thanks for letting us know what resolved your issue.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> <o:PixelsPerInch>120</o:PixelsPerInch> <o:TargetScreenSize>1920x1200</o:TargetScreenSize> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> While Windows may be able to open the zip file like a native folder, this may cause errors, since executing from inside the zip file would automatically extract the installer into a temporary folder that may or may not have the permissions to perform a correct and complete installation.

Comment

Working...
      X