Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident Z 4266 + asus prime x370

So i have this combo.
    So far the highest i could go was 2933 cl 13, 3200mhz using the o.c.p. profile is unstable (arround 1h with prime95 is enough to find errors).

So far the mobo didn't give me much more options to go further since the memory options were very limited, but the new beta bios has been released with new agesa micro code, and now the bios has much more options to configure the ram timings, i've been trying few things with no luck.

So i was wonderin if i could get some help, do im missing something or so far this is the highest i can go?

Did you increase SoC Voltage? Make sure any power saving features or performance enhancing options are disabled.

Comment

I tried increasing the soc voltage even to 1.4v but the results are the same as letting it on auto, 3200mhz are unstable and at higher frecuencies the computer refuse to post.

The processor im using is a 1700x clocked to 3,9ghz under water.

Comment

Which memory slots are you using? Should be the two same color slots furthest away from the CPU.

2933 may be the max for that particular combo. CL13 is very good, so performance should be great.

Comment

I'm using second and fourth slot, like you say, those which are furthest away from the cpu socket.

Performance is not bad, once you tweak a bit the timings, but just wondering if i could get some more juice, after all this ram can do 4000+ mhz.

Comment

Working...
          X