Swithing of LEDs on Trident Z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swithing of LEDs on Trident Z?

Hi, I have 2*8gb (2400) Trident Z on an Asus Prime X370 Pro and want to switch off the LEDs for health reasons as I understand blue light to be detrimental to health, especially at night. Can this be done? It currently does a rainbow show. I don't want the MB lights on either, but the new bios doesn't seem to have the option to switch them off.

If anything I'd want it to resemble a campfire (red with some yellow at night.) Also green during the day and purple and orange in the evening - perhaps there's a product here that people can put an LED lamp on top of their computer.

I am running the latest bios 803 and using Ubuntu.

Thanks.

What RGB software are you using? You can turn LED lights OFF and ON, or you can set colors to what you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      What RGB software are you using? You can turn LED lights OFF and ON, or you can set colors to what you prefer.
      I don't think I'm using any RBG software. I mean I just installed the OS and didn't even think about it. I know the MB supports Aura Sync and Aura, but it's just on the default settings.

Comment

Working...
      X