F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL + M4N98TD EVO + AMD Phenom II X4 BE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL + M4N98TD EVO + AMD Phenom II X4 BE

Hello, I was trying to configure my G-skill and followed the instructions in the sticky. All's well, besides the fact that my BIOS automatically sets the DRAM voltage to 1.66 V, while the memory is supposed to be set at 1.5.

What makes it worse is that after looking for hours i can't find a manual DRAM voltage setup in the BIOS. All I have is that it asks me if i want to keep the current setting or set it automatically when i change frequency. And both of the options set the ram at 1.66 V.

To be more precise, the ram voltage is nowhere to be found in the bios, and to see it I need to check with TurboV.

Do I risk problems? Anyone knows any way to set it back to 1.5 V in that case?

Thanks.

Also, I just noticed it raised my CPU-NB voltage to 1.3 V

Comment

Did you set the first option AI Overclock Tuner to Manual? You may need to set something to manual in order to have a manual DRAM Voltage adjustment.

With the DRAM Voltage set to 1.50V and CPU-NB Voltage at 1.30V, the system should work without a problem.

You do not risk any problems, just test the system and make sure it is stable.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
      X