Turbulence II Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbulence II Fan

Just wondering I see on new egg that you can buy this separate but it comes with blue led's, is it possible to buy it with red led's?

No, only one color. Some people have modified it.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

G Skill Turbulence Red LED's

I modified mine to match my case lighting. I took out the blue led's and soldered in red ones. Took some effort but i got it done.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/dsc00395r.jpg/

Comment

Sweet! Do you take orders? Just kidding We've had a few folks ask for red (me included) some of my clients would like them

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

lol, I actually wouldn't mind taking orders but it wouldn't be worth the money for something like this. I could do a how to video on YouTube if G Skill would be so kind as to send me a free one?

My family owns a PCB assembly company in Schaumburg, IL so I am very familiar with reworking PCB's.

Comment

I can drop them a note and ask - I thought about trying it (in my spare time...LOL) but between the forums and my business, just no time .... seem to get calls or have people drop by even when I ..try..to take a little time off

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

just curious if you figured out how to change the LED's? I can't seem to find a way to get the motor/board off the fan house seeing that the LED's are underneath it

Comment

I haven't had a chance

Tman

Comment

It is very simple if you know how to solder circuit boards. Two points, remove LED, install new LED, apply new solder to hold it, done. Repeat 5 more times, and you have new custom memory fan.

You can also buy LEDs and take it to someone you know for certain that knows how to solder circuit boards.

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                    X