No announcement yet.

My 3rd Phoenix Pro 120GB SSD just died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3rd Phoenix Pro 120GB SSD just died!

This is my 3rd Phoenix Pro 120GB SSD that just died...

I even moved it to a computer that was not used very much. Now I am going to have to swap it out for a 4th drive.

G-skill Needs to replace this drive with a new (not the same model) of equal or better SSD or refund the original amount of money.

I for one is fed up with the poor support from G-Skill. There is a lemon law and potential class action law suite that will go into affect with this product.

The problems with this SSD is rampant and G-Skill are well aware of the fact. Few products have gotten worse feedback and G-Skills own data will show the same.

More importantly G-Skill should do the responsible thing and recall their product.

Hi,

please contact our RMA department and show them this thread, will asking them to replace with different model, really sorry for the bad using experiences. But if you had same issue always, the problem might not be the drive, however, we need the SSD to ensure where is the problem. RMA department and us will help you fix this issue, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
      But if you had same issue always, the problem might not be the drive
      Based on all the people who are complaining about the Phoenix Pro 120GB failing multiple times (myself included), then it probably IS the drive. You really need to stop selling this model, it is a total lemon.

Comment

Dear seeker_moc,

We are very welcome all user to sharing their using experience and willing to help people with with any issue about the SSD. However, this issue only happened a couple times only, as i know G.SKILL selling lots of Phoenix Pro 120GB and most of them were sweet, if you have any problem about our product, please kindly let us know or contact our Tech support anytime:
        techsupport@gskill.com

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X