My Gskill RMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gskill RMA

After a couple of very rare bluescreens, I ran a memory test and discovered one of the two sticks of Ripjaws were getting errors during test. Theyve been flawless for 2 years, running at 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5 volts (rated spec).
    This was Monday Oct 1st.
    Tuesday I requested and received RMA#, Wednesday I sent out and by Friday they were received at Gskill.
    I became a little concerned when Monday and Tuesday passed without any mention of receipt of my memory, but I figured I would wait a couple more days before I enquired about them.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a brand new set sitting in my mailbox this afternoon!!
    Apparently the bad sticks were received and a new set was very quickly shipped out, perhaps the same day.

I wanted to take some time to thank Gskill for excellent turnaround and trouble-free warranty service, and share my experience with others.

Thank you Gskill.
    -M

TLDR: memory diagnosed monday, removed and shipped wednesday, warranty honored and new set received by following wednesday, and a sincere thanks...

I'm sure GSkill will be pleased, Thanks for sharing

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X