Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT +gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h+Phenom II X6 1055T

Hi there...

I've upgraded my ram sticks with 4 x F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT = 16gb.

Previously, i was using another brand name 4 x 2 = 8 gb. ram. and there were no problem with my hardware.

After upgrade, my computer started to reboot itself constantly.. i've tried almost all possible methods for BIOS settings.. but rebooting (with blue screen) still continues..

Here is 2 different screenshots of my BIOS.

I would really appreciate any help.

I would like to add some additional information :

All BIOS upgrades are done. (BIOS version is FF now)
    And exact model of my mainboard: gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h Rev. 2.1

Comment

First trouble shoot is always to test each stick by itself and see if a single stick is bad causing the computer to fail, secondly if that is actually the memory you bought its not guaranteed to work together, if you wanted 16 gb you meed to buy a 16 gb set, not 4 separate sticks. Though the issue you're having sounds like a bad stick. Not that is should stop it from working but your dram voltage is 1.65v and its 1.5v ram, shouldnt need it that high if u do get them going.
      ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Comment

Try CR at 2T and may need to raise DRAM voltage + 0.05 and CPU/NB + 0.13 or so

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X