No announcement yet.

Asrock Z77 Extreme4, 3770K, Trident X 8GB 2400 XMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am utterly baffled. I upped the turbo offset by 1 step and it ran at xmp settings with my 4.6Ghz OC for 6 hrs Prime blend perfectly and I only stopped it because I needed to use the system. I shut down for about 90 minutes and now when I start it boot loops and will not load at xmp despite not making any changes whatsoever. About to pull my hair out.

Comment

Ok now the situation is even more crazy. So I restore bios defaults and set the auto overclock to 4.4 ghz and use the xmp settings and it boots up with no problem no matter how many times I power down. If I then go into bios after booting at 4.4 with xmp and load my 4.6 ghz oc with xmp settings everything boots and works perfectly AS LONG AS I DON'T POWER IT OFF. I can restart as many times as I want and it works fine. It is like it forgets a setting necessary to run at 4.6 xmp after power off and the only way to fix it is to boot at 4.4 xmp first then load my settings.

Comment

Might up CPU and the MC voltages, may not be getting enough to initialize

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X