Do i have a flaw ssd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John566 View Post
    Did you already update the computers firmware or are you talking about the drive. If it is the MacBook Pro then I'm impressed - you are fast.
    Yes. I'm talking about the EFI 1.7 update for my uMBP.
    I can say the freeze issue is FIXED! speed boost 30%

Comment

Awesome news zsnow. Thank you for the update! I have a Intel X25 160GB on the way. Will be here later via UPS. I just sold my Falcon on Ebay because of the freezing. Kinda wish I'd waited another week to see how it shook out. The Falcon is a much better value that the X25 but I'm sure either would/will make me happy now with the new Apple firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by John566 View Post
        Awesome news zsnow. Thank you for the update! I have a Intel X25 160GB on the way. Will be here later via UPS. I just sold my Falcon on Ebay because of the freezing. Kinda wish I'd waited another week to see how it shook out. The Falcon is a much better value that the X25 but I'm sure either would/will make me happy now with the new Apple firmware.
        Intel SSD is also a great choice and problem free.
        Enjoy it!

Comment

I have heard the intels have issues with bootcamp, so if you use bootcamp it could be a whole new problem for you

Comment

The bootcamp issues were only on some of the 80GB drives and even those are ok with the newest firmware.

Comment

Working...
            X