RMA Received Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA Received Today...

Well they both light up...except the software doesn't recognize one of the new sticks. So, I honestly don't know what to do here. Do I keep RMA'ing these things until I get lucky and a set works? Keep shelling out shipping costs to send these back, keep waiting? This is so frustrating that I cannot put it into words. I even went out and bought some Corsair rgb sticks so I could RMA the sticks of YOURS that didn't work and the Corsairs work great, except I don't need them unless you guys are going to give me my money back - since I don't need two sets of RAM..one of which refuses to work in my PC.

Update- 6/24 7am MST! It worked.... once now they are both set to red and that's where they have to stay since the program won't work again. But hey at least one isn't dim right?.... yet

Update- 6/24 7pm MST! This is after many uninstalls and installs...and uninstalled the motherboard led controls... So the program still only reads 1 stick, and upon any changes freezes. But after a PC reboot the changes seem to have taken affect on both sticks. We don't dare try to re-install the motherboard led controls
    Last edited by MeiBee; 06-24-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I RMA'd mine and they are actually working now. I'm not happy that I and everyone else have to pay $16 to replace a set of ram that was corrupted by their own software and lack of testing. This should be PAID RMA for all participants in this cluster ****.

I can have cam open but I have ACcamservice disabled. MSI gaming app (6.2.0.22 ) and afterburner 4.30 (4.40 beta) are OK, and the new CPU-Z (1.79.1)still caused a hiccup when loading, but going to my system services and restarting the Lighting service has worked every time for me to reset beta .0.22 .

I was able to overclock my 3000Mhz CL15 to 3333 CL17 but 2 of the sticks weren't being recognized by windows after that so I rolled it back and I haven't messed with the timing yet.

I hope you have better luck, and the program still needs alot of work. MY GFs build has Corsair RGB and Link. We do have a problem on her x99A SLI krait, the 3rd slot doesn't respond so we put them on 1 / 5 .
      Last edited by QuantumsEdge; 06-24-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

So far I don't have any hope for luck, that's why I really wanted a refund instead of an RMA because I knew the hassle wasn't going to be over just because I get a new set of ram from them. I wish they'd just acknowledge the whole mess and offer refunds as an option - I know I'm not the only person still having problems even after completing an RMA.

Comment

don't use software until they make good software for RGB

Comment

When they say it should work why not try it? Otherwise I'll never know right?

In other updates: 8 days later and no response on the forums or to my email, not at all shocking considering the experience with "customer service" I've had so far.

Comment

I agree. Customer service is horrible. Plus the software does not work. They should give us refunds for something that does not work.

Originally posted by MeiBee View Post
              When they say it should work why not try it? Otherwise I'll never know right?

In other updates: 8 days later and no response on the forums or to my email, not at all shocking considering the experience with "customer service" I've had so far.

Comment

Working...
              X