X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tridentz RGB light not working

http://www.mx7.com/i/091/6foJHr.jpg
    HOW i fix it...............
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 07-05-2017, 01:02 PM.

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Using the RGB lighting software, select "Default" and that should allow the system to return back to rainbow. Try a couple times if the first time is not successful. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Comment

double check to see if you are using your mother board lighting software if so this can conflict with the G.Skill Lighting serves. cause it to freeze or lock up.
        mine did this when I use the MSI mystic lighting software after I disabled it I was able to use the G.Skill trident RGB software again with out issues.
        also having your bios up to date helps out It helped me with the speeds as I was only able to hit 2800mhz and no XMP but after bios update i was able to enable the XMP profile to hit 3200mhz speeds

most of the time if the led has stopped or frozen on the trident Z memory it means conflict with software.

Hope this helps
        MSI Z270 SLI Plus, Core i5 7600k, Thermaltake Water 3.0 360, 16gb of G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz, EVGA 980 Ti SC
        256 Adata SU800 SSD, 2x 2tb Seagate HD, Evga 850w power supply, 4 x 140mm Fans (RED), Windows 10 64 Pro
        Housed in Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra (Huge Case)
        Basic keyboard, MSI Gaming Mouse, Asus 24" 1ms screen
        Logitech 5.1 speakers

Comment

Working...
        X