What does everyone play here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does everyone play here?

Well I figure there is a shiny new forum so why not put it to use....

What games does everyone here play, or played extensively in the past

First major game was America's Army back in like 2003-2007 I actually built my first build solely to play that game

Then I fell into the MMORPG mess and played silkroad online from 2006-2009.

Got busy in life and played less games for a while but played Forsaken world for a year or two sparingly.

From 2011 to today the game I do or have played are

World of Tanks
    Planetside 2
    and a little Tiger Woods on the PS3
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

I mainly play FPS, like BRINK, BF3 / BF4 or Hard Reset, but had a period where I played Diablo-III and Torchlight-2 as well.

I also like Racing-Games like NFS, but I'm not sure yet, if I will get NFS: Rivals as well, as I was a bit disappointed by the previous 2 NFS-Titles.

I'm looking forward to get Titanfall as well.

STEAM-ID: TOG | TONSCHUH || ORIGIN-ID: TOG-TONSCHUH

Comment

Crusader Kings 2!!! Also, most Paradox stuff like Europa Universalis.

I am also into Mount and Blade Warband with the Clash of Kings mod.

Paradox strategy games are unmatched!

Comment

Mostly retro and old school RPGs (e.g. Wizardry series) and a some strategy classics (like MOM).
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

I have been hooked on FarCry for a long time.

Just built a new computer with up to date abilities.
          Just finished Tomb Raider 2013. Thought it was awesome.

FarCry 3 is pretty good, doesn't have the ambiance that the original did in my opinion.
          Playing a little Crysis3, FarCry Blood Dragon.

Looking for my next favorite game..........

Comment

Bought Age of Mythology again. Damn. I remember playing that on a dell and thinking it looked great. Still as much fun as I remember though. CoD4, and counterstrike are my main games though. Still waiting for more Half-Life...Ether One caught me off guard though. It is like portal with less deaths and more story.

Comment

tank trouble unblocked
              Clicker games
              elza games
              zombocalypse
              Last edited by andrea_har; 02-07-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Arma 3 (different mods)

Comment

Originally posted by AyyPetey View Post
                  Arma 3 (different mods)
                  mostly this, both survival mods and gamemodes (exile, breaking point, wasteland, battle royal...) and MilSim (military simulation). although I left my milsim group and now I mostly play survival and some coop misions with a few friends.

I also play Rainbow Six: Siege, Rust, Spintires, DayZElite Dangerous, Worms ultimate mayhem...

Comment

Left 4 Dead 2 is my favorite action game, sadly not many play on expert
                    Corsair Carbide 300R & TX850V2
                    Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0
                    AMD Phenom II X4 965 C3 Black Edition 125W
                    G.SKILL F3-17000CL11-4GBXL + Micron 8KTF25664AZ-1G6M1
                    EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW Signature 2
                    Asus PA238QR

Comment

Balanced Annihilation/SpringRTS.

Comment

Fallout 4 right now

Comment

L4D is awesome , use to play it quite a bit trying to pass each map and difficulty xD

Comment

I've been occupying my time with Fallout for since release day yet have been sneaking a bit of Star Wars: Tiny Death Star and a small bit of Fallout: Shelter on occasion.

Comment

Just finished Fallout 4 for the 2nd time after Automatron, Far Harbor & the new crafting options were available. finished Dark Souls 3 before that.
                              Currently playing Original Sin: Enhanced Edition and some Grid Autosport every so often.

Had recently started a New Game+ in Witcher 3 for the Hearts of Stone expansion but never got far. Blood & Wine was soon to come so had put it off, now got to get back to it.
                              Also recently started a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition after receiving a "season pass" pack.
                              Just updated the DLC content pack for XCOM 2, also need to get back to it.
                              and Metro Redux. and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. and The White March 1 & 2. and Ashes of the Singularity. and Ori & The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition. and Siege of the Dragon Spear. and Dying Light's new Enhanced Edition content.

soo many great games available with so little time to play...........
                              Last edited by GObonzo; 06-06-2016, 04:29 AM.
                              MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

Working...
                              X