No announcement yet.

NEW G.SKILL website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I agree, have seen some that look really good on paper, but haven't had one in my hands in a long time that I was happy with

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Seems on the face of it, there is a hassle getting into the new G.Skill Site Forums. I have had an account there for ages, but after the new site went in, all I get when trying to enter the Forums is:

================
      Hello, seems like you have already registered with ASUS before, using:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (sic: my X's ..... its my full email address in reality)

In order to grant you access to the new ROG Forum, we need to optimise your ASUS account for the ROG Forum.
      All you need to do is setup an User Name, so your ROG buddies know how to call you.
      This process will only need to be done once.
      ==============

"......... only need to be done once " - add a zero rofl

I've stopped trying to access the forums for now, just to let the new site settle, but its frustrating not being able to get in, even more not being able to say I cant get in, as I need to be on the Forum to do that rofl

Anyone else had the hassle? If not, I'll scratch me head and try to figure out why the damn thing keeps yelling at me to enter details that ".... only need to be done once".

Each time I enter them all I get is spinning circular arrows, and a wait sign - one time I let it run for an hour in a separate window, still wouldn't play, was stuck in the "spinning" mode.

Likely its settling in troubles on the new site, but frustrating nonetheless

Comment

Interesting, didn't even know Asus had a area dedicated to GSkill, will have to check it out (I basically never go to their forums)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

This is the ASUS ROG Guide for my ROG 3960x motherboard

http://rog.asus.com/46212011/rampage...verclocking-2/

Comment

Working...
          X