This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work

I was pleased to see the media buttons are now programmable. I didn't even know there were RGB LEDs under them. Any chance the volume meter will be RGB as well?

Comment

The top-row keys in RGB was indeed a pleasant surprise. The volume meter LED lighting, unfortunately, remains in red-only.

Comment

will the latest update v0.102/FW55 have any positive effect for English layout or is it just a fix for those layouts having problems with v0.100?
        MSI Z97 KRAIT | i7-4790K 4.6GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme | G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 2400 2x4GB | PCS+ 8GB R9 290X | SSDs: 720GB | HDs: 11TB | beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750w | Anidees AI Crystal | Logitech G600 \ Corsair M95 | G.Skill KM780 RGB (Red) | Corsair Gaming VOID 7.1 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Lenovo IdeaPad G780

Comment

The main fix for v0.102 was for the EU/international layouts. If you have the NA-layout, then it wouldn't matter very much between 0.100 and 0.102.

Comment

So when are you going to fix your auto-updater? Mine has never, ever worked. So pissed! I always lose my god damn settings, even when I manually export them. It makes the program crash :@

Comment

Lighting effect

Can you add the enable effect lighting base color to the changeling lighting effect?

Comment

Working...
              X