G.SKILL TECH FORUM

Go Back   G.SKILL TECH FORUM ? Product Discussion ? Gaming Peripherals ? Gaming Keyboards

Gaming Keyboards Issue with gaming keyboard? Post a thread in here

Old 12-26-2017, 02:04 PM

lagcatfour is reading into overclocking
Exclamation Software bug and lighting issue.

Hi, I got the km780 mx, not the mouse with no rgb, the red one, and I didn't know what mr was. So, I uninstalled the driver, and installed another one. When it was trying to update, it said update failed. So I close it. Once I opened it, the RGB still worked. Then, the next day, which is this day, I learned what MR is. I even tried to do a restore point and install it. Thee bugginess is that I have the dotNet framework of 4.7, and it keeps having errors, and I press continue. Then it says Invalid in a window. Once I tried to save a lighting mode while it was buggy to see of I press any M1, M2, or M3 would work as it did the previous day. Tell me if it is a keyboard issue, driver issue, or internal keyboard driver issues that I need to reset. Or, firmware. Please help. It may be a .Net issue, or dotNet. BTW, the typing is totally normal and there is a macro that is in the firmware, I think when I learned what MR is. ANd used it on the G1 key. It's just to do ctrl + shift. Thanks. BTW, I hope it gets solved. Also, I might add pictures later.

Last edited by lagcatfour; 12-26-2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Important info.
Old 12-26-2017, 04:12 PM

lagcatfour is reading into overclocking

I fixed it. It was just old 2009 firmware that broke. Had to reinstall it using the papercclip methoad and going to the post on the forum to install.